Hello! How are you?
Today’s post might seem a lazy one, but it’s really not. I am an avid quote searcher. Don’t ask me why because I’m not sure I know how to respond. I just like to see what others had deemed necessarily to say when it comes to certain matters such as love, life, nature, and religion. And I can’t forget the ones that simply motivate you to take life into your hands and do something.
When I’m down I love reading them. “Mood boost” is what describes best what happens in those moments.
I want to share with you ten quotes that have motivated me when I needed it the most. Who knows, maybe you just need to hear one of these sayings right now. Please, let me know what you think about them and which one is your favourite. I find inspiring all of them, but if I had to pick one, I’d choose number three.
That being said, let’s start!
- “If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn’t lead anywhere.”— Frank A. Clark
- “It is your decisions not your conditions that truly shape the quality of your life.” — Anthony Robbins
- “Sooner or later, those who win are those who think they can.” —Richard Bach
- “If your ship doesn’t come in, swim out to it!” — Jonathan Winters
- “Vision without execution is hallucination.” — Thomas Edison
- “The period of greatest gain in knowledge and experience is the most difficult period in one’s life.” —Dalai Lama
- “A smooth sea never made a skilled mariner.” — English proverb
- “Winners are losers who got up and gave it one more try.” — Dennis DeYoung
- “The best way to predict the future is to invent it…” — Alan Kay
- “Pay no attention to critics. No one ever erected a statue to a critic” — Werner Earhart